SearchOne (“Company”) takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily share with us through the Site by submitting your resume to the Company.
The personal information provided may include:
- Contact information, including your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number;
- Employment-related information, including your employment history, educational background, and professional license number(s); and
- Any other information you choose to provide by submitting your resume.
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
b) Information We Collect Through Technology On The Site
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Site, the Company and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about how you interact with the Site. We describe below the methods we use to collect information through technology.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you turn off cookies, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.
To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
We do not support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal information. We do not track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site.
We use the information we collect to serve you and improve your experience on the Site. Some examples include:
- To provide executive search and placement services;
- To present the Site and its contents;
- To improve candidate and client service;
- To respond to general requests for information; and
- To conduct research and analysis.
- HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we may share your personal information:
- With Our Clients: We may disclose your personal information to our client companies who have retained SearchOne to find candidates for their open positions, if your qualifications meet their requirements for the position in question. We will disclose your personal information in this manner only with your consent.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in a court proceeding, in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SearchOne, our users, or others.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your personal information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Site or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, bankruptcy, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may contact Theresa@search1.com to access, update, correct, and delete your personal information, or by re-submitting your resume to SearchOne through the Site.